Wednesday 19 December 2007

Tangent: True Blue Blogging Award


I've been awarded the True Blue Blogging Award by studiololo.
Thank you so much Laurel.


This award is given to people who stick by you in blogland and make it fun to blog, creating a ring of communication and friendship.

The past 6 months have been an incredible adventure for me with my blog. I started it for fun after watching my sons blogging away, and am now totally hooked.

I do so enjoy signing in almost every day and reading what my new friends are up to, marvelling at their artistic talents, giggling at their funny endeavours, crying with them when they are sad. I had never intended to become besotted with blogland, but I am.

I would like to present this award to the following people who have been there for me with consistently encouraging words and feelings. Laurel you are definitely one of them. I salute you.

Here are the others whose comment come straight from their hearts, who lift my spirits, who give me lots of new ideas, and who make me laugh out loud.

auntiemim's

beammeupscotty

lynn-getting my feet wet

prozacville

switchsky

teric

Supposed to be only 5, but I am cheating with 6.

You're all a bit nuts, odd, lovely and loving ( 'birds of a feather stick together').

Bingle Jells and Nealthy Yew Hear.