Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tangent: Post Viral Bronchial Hyperreactivity

You may wonder why I painted a wishy washy watercolour of an African shepherd for this post.
The reason:
His dogged persistence, his unwavering faith in the weather, his sheep and his usual routine day in and day out.
He asks for no more than what he has.
He is solitary, firm in his beliefs, unchanging and reliable.

With my latest diagnosis (of course it's weird and wonderful, as I am a weird and wonderful person), I now have a steroid inhaler and a vague suggestion from the Doctor that I could (possibly) travel in 10 days time.....

That's too late for the wedding, but there are now 2 new tickets available in 6 days time....if I were preparedto take the risk....hubby is getting stronger, and won't go without me.....aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh

Calm, calm, stay calm, think of that shepherd, breathe in and out calmly (no not like that, you're coughing and hacking again).......... think of the shepherd, one foot in front of another...one foot in front of another................