Saturday 2 February 2008

Tangent: Thanx Lolo

Lolo,who has become (another) good blogging friend,and I consider an exceptional artist, offered to send a personal ATC to the first 5 people who wrote a comment on her post (before Xmas).
I was the 6th, yet she still did one for me.

I was soooooo excited when her letter plopped through my letter box this morning, and was shaking as I tried to prise the (homemade) envelope open without harming the contents.
I am sure you've all experienced this feeling at one time or another in your life, probably when you were kids.
I thought was too old to feel this anymore, but I hadn't forgotten the excitement.

I absolutely Love this and will cherish it always. It will be framed and stand on my table where I draw and paint as a continual reminder of what I (and many women out there) need to strive for each and every day -SELF LOVE.

Thanx Lolo so much. You are very special.