Wednesday 23 January 2008

Tangent: Sweet Chocs

Let me explain...................

I received a belated Xmas present from a kiddie I taught last year.
When I saw the wrapping paper, I wondered whether mom had made a mistake giving this gift to me.
The family is Roumanian, newly arrived in London, so having little English expertise................ OR mom just loved this paper!

Inside was a box of chocolates.................................



Yes, there WERE two layers of yummy Cadbury's chocs............
Where are they now?
Inside the tummies of the class of Year 6 boys and girls that I was teaching today. I gave them a special treat at the end of the day, and they were so excited, you would've thought I'd given them a piece of the moon!
Aren't kids amazing? Just when you thought they'd seen it all and done it all and had it all, they flip over a sweet choc! Bless them!