Monday 19 November 2007

Tangent: I've been tagged


My chest infection has turned to bronchitis, so am still at home feeling rough, but blogging away and enjoying the solitude around me, and the wet plop-plop sound of rain on the window pane. As long as I sit here quietly the coughing and burning chest pain ceases for a while.

What a lovely surprise to get tagged.

I decided to trace this tag backwards to try to find its origin, and managed to go back 14 posts till I was stopped with a 'this blog is open to invited readers only'. This was a mammoth exercise, but great fun. Along the way, I posted a comment on each and every one of these people's blogs, so am hoping to make some new friends.

Here are THE RULES:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My five facts (you decide whether they're random or weird) are:
1.) I planned to spend my 50th birthday sitting on the top of table mountain thinking about my life, when it rained and they closed the cable car for the day. I did it, but later.
2.) I'm a member of the 'mile high' club.
3.) I'm passionate about causes and I spend time helping them, instead of just thinking about them.
4.) I have a Living Will.
5.) I am still studying and try to get a new diploma every year.

I am tagging:
studiololo

teric

auntiemim's

liderata

debra

Happy posting girls, while you grind your teeth at me!!